David Dachinger and Tamara Green, LCSW are the cofounders of Loving Meditations and international best selling authors of their book, Live Calm With Cancer (and Beyond…).
David is a featured author, fire lieutenant and Grammy® nominated composer who scored inspiring music for America’s most celebrated sporting events and television shows. Over 1.5 billion people have heard his music on CBS broadcasts of the Super Bowl, The Masters and the NFL. David is a survivor of stage-4 cancer.
Tamara is an author, speaker and trainer, dubbed by Elle Magazine as “The Soul centered Psychotherapist and Meditation Facilitator.” and featured as a behavioral health expert on Today.com. Tamara combines her many years of professional training and life experience, such as caregiving, to create powerfully effective guided meditations that have helped thousands to achieve peace, love and wellbeing.
Together, this married couple creates mindful wellness stress reduction programs to empower cancer patients, survivors and caregivers with self-love and self-care on their healing journey, from diagnosis to survivorship. These highly effective multimedia programs help patients and caregivers to dramatically reduce stress, anxiety, pain and discomfort. As speakers, they present workshops for those living with cancer and care partners at hospitals, senior centers and cancer support organizations. Check out their Loving Meditations App and website at LovingMeditations.com
Topics We Cover
- Well-being for cancer patients and caregivers
- Scientific research of meditation and other mindfulness-based practices
- The mind-body connection
- The cancer patient experience
- The caregiver experience
- Survivorship – thriving after diagnosis and treatment
- Impact of crises on relationships
- Meditation and mindfulness
- Health Care Providers – wellness practices for patients and caregivers during medical crisis
- Reducing stress in the waiting rooms of medical facilities
How We Help People
If you’re a healthcare provider, patient or caregiver, Loving Meditations can assist with:
- Empowering self care
- Lowering stress and overwhelm
- Managing pain and discomfort
- Improving sleep and well-being
- Increasing your sense of calm and peace of mind
- The Loving Meditations app is available on the App Store